Wednesday, January 15, 2014

An apple a day keeps the cigarettes away!

When I first made the transition from prefilled cartridges to a refillable e-cigarette, a friend of mine from the Midwest sent me the Big "Stainless" Foos kit. The big battery lasted a lot longer than the cigarette-style batteries and the refillable clearomizer sent me spiraling out of control into the rapidly emerging world of e-juice flavors. My friend also included 2 little (5ml) bottles of juice. One was mango and the other was apple. I hate mango and still have half a bottle sitting on the shelf. The apple was gone in 2 days and I was instantly hooked on this flavor. I considered ordering some more from Foos but that 5ml size is just too small so I hit up my closest vape shop and found this...



Buck Naked Apple E-Liquid
This has been my flavor of choice for almost 2 months now. Its crisp, sweet and tart just like an apple Jolly Rancher stick. The mix is 70/30 so the flavor is really pronounced but doesn't become tiresome and you still get a decent amount of vapor. Sometimes I will mix it with an American tobacco liquid to cut back on the sweetness. I began with 18mg of nicotine but decided to cut back to 12mg because I was enjoying this flavor so much the high level of nicotine started to give me a headache. My only problem with this e-liquid is that they only offer it in 10ml bottles. If this was available in 30ml I would definitely buy it so that I don't run out so fast.

Also I have to mention that their packaging and website look great.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mad props!

    https://plus.google.com/100375036862792612575/posts/UspjzBYeYYc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe asmodus minikin 2 180w box mod is one powerful e cigs, that produces more vapor than you'll ever need. On the other hand, it is quite a simple product as well, really easy to use. To sum it up, aspire cleito exo tank works great and lasts for a long time. Definitely our #1 pick in vapesourcing and we vape it all the time.

      Delete
  2. You have shared a very informative Article. I was looking for this kind of unique information. Please share more related information so I can get more knowledge.
    Hemp cereal boxes wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've written a pretty interesting article. I was on the lookout for information like this. Please share more related information with me so that I can learn more.
    Handmade Soap Packaging

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is an excellent article, and I am grateful to you for sharing it with us. For more custom printed mylar bags design please visit Custom Printed Mylar Bags.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the detailed article. Thanks for publishing this article it is very helpful for people who is in this feild. Soap is a widely consumed product. We provide kraft soap packaging
    custom kraft soap boxes

    ReplyDelete