Monday, December 30, 2013

Big Tobacco is trying to take over the e-cig market!

Lorillard, which produces Newport cigarettes, purchased the e-cigarette - BLU - brand last year. Philip Morris USA's parent company (Altria Group Inc.) which produces Marlboro cigarettes introduced its own e-cigarette brand - MARKTEN, following Reynolds American's (makers of Camel cigarettes) debut of its own e-cig - VUSE.



If you are like me, you decided to try electronic cigarettes as a last ditch effort to quit smoking tobacco cigarettes. I have no love for the big tobacco companies and find it impossible to understand how their addictive products which will eventually kill you are not illegal. I have no desire to give these death merchants any more of my money.

Blu has already launched a major marketing campaign including TV commercials and multi page magazine ads. The others will be doing the same soon enough. Don't be fooled! These companies do not care about your health or happiness.

RELATED NEWS: E-Cig Ban Shows It's Really a War on Tobacco Companies (via The Motley Fool)

7 comments:

  1. WanKers can see how much money the vape industry is and trying to cash in on it because of the high sales that way they arnt losing out on fag sales !! I wouldn't bother with them don buy crappie starter ecigs like that now anyways thank god for box mods and protanks subtanks and rdas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you paying more than $5 per pack of cigarettes? I'm buying my cigs from Duty Free Depot and I save over 60% from cigs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for drawing my notice to this. Your blog is jam-packed with useful facts. Until I read that, I would have no idea. I'll come back for more fantastic material. Best wishes, and good luck.
    Hemp Cereal Packaging Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really thankful that you have shared very informative information soap boxes with window

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've written a pretty interesting article. I was on the lookout for information like this. Please share more related information with me so that I can learn more.
    Handmade Soap Packaging

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your excellent, unique and original article. I've tried to locate clear information on this topic many times. You have helped make this interesting as well as clear. Custom Dropper Bottle Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is an excellent article, and I am grateful to you for sharing it with us. For more custom printed mylar bags design please visit Custom Printed Mylar Bags.

    ReplyDelete