Saturday, March 22, 2014

Ahlusion E-Liquid Review

I the past couple of weeks I have tried some new e-liquid brands and figured its about time to share my thoughts again. Based on some favorable reviews and recommendations I decided to give Ahlusion e-liquids a try. I ordered 3 flavors and since my order was over $25 I also requested a free sample. The flavors I got were Cherry Cola, Apple Berry Splash, and Orange Creamsicle. The sample I requested was W&A Sasaparilla. I ordered 10ml size with a 50pg/50vg mix and 12mg nicotine.

AHLUSION CHERRY COLA is described as "A smooth and sweet Cola with a Cherry twist." That is a pretty accurate description. Mine was a little sweeter than normal since I added sweetner in my order. I enjoy cola e-liquids and this one tastes good straight out of the envelope The flavors were blended well, no need to let em steep. I did get more than a cherry twist though. To me the cherry flavor was a bit too strong but not in a way that ruined the liquid. I just prefer Cola to be the dominant flavor. All in all I was pleased with this e-liquid and went through the bottle in no time.

APPLE BERRY SPLASH is described as "A refreshing, naturally sweet and crisp Strawberry Apple blend." Once again the description is spot on. I love green apple e-liquid but since Ahlusion does not offer one I decided to give this a try. It is sweet and I get equal parts Strawberry and Apple. If you like your vapes sweet and fruity, give this a try. I have already ordered another bottle.

ORANGE CREAMSICLE is described as "A sweet all natural Creamsicle flavor." I don't know if that is an accurate description. After reading a bunch of great reviews I was really excited to give this a try. The orange flavor is very powerful and not very natural tasting. It is an intense orange which overpowers any creamy flavors in this blend. Maybe I am just not a fan of orange vapes because this tasted nothing like a creamsicle to me.

W&A SASPARILLA No flavor description here but you have to assume they are going for A&W Root Beer. This was my sample flavor I requested and they sent a full 10ml bottle. THANK YOU! When I first got it the root beer flavor was very noticeable but as time went on it faded into more of a Cola with a hint of Root Beer. I'm not mad. I love it both ways! This may not satisfy those looking for an intense Root Beer flavor but I find it crisp and enjoyable. One of my current favorite e-liquids.

(for a more traditional root beer flavor see my BWB review)



As mentioned above I have placed a second order with Ahlusion and will post a review/update soon. Ordering from their website is easy, shipping is fairly quick and a full size (10ml) sample for orders over $25 is just plain awesome!



18 comments:

  1. The current e liquid I am using now I am unhappy with. Does anyone out there have a good recommendation where to buy?
    electronic cigarette machinea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are just getting started, vaporesso revenger mod is definitely the best choice. Besides uwell crown 3 coils has absolutely amazing flavors, produces lots of vapor, has a great battery, is extremely convenient to use. Shipping is fast and vapesourcing.com customer service is friendly. Nothing bad to say.

      Delete
  2. Lost Vape Mirage DNA75C Box Mod is designed by Lost Vape LTD. It is compatible with the single high drain 18650, 20700 and 21700 battery that can fire up to max 100W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, cool post about E-Liquid Fruit Flavors. I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real hard work to make a great article… but I put things off too much and never seem to get started.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You’ve got some interesting points in this article. I would have never considered any of these if I didn’t come across this. Thanks!. buy e liquids

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. I'll be sure to check back again real soon. Vape wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  6. At Vape Cave, we strongly believe in making your vaping experience personalized and unique by catering to all your vaping needs and making it a one-stop shop for you. To enhance your vaping experience, we offer a wide range of e-juices, vape kits and accessories, which are carefully sourced by our personnel with hands-on knowledge of the vaping industry. Whether you are looking to quit smoking or just a vaper already, head over to our store and let us take care of the rest!Twelve Monkeys

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boom PodsHello to the Leaside community, We are excited to launch our store in the beautiful Leaside neighborhood to serve your vaping needs. More so, to help you quit smoking providing you with the latest, cost effective and constantly innovated technology. We follow the necessary Covid-19 safety protocols in line with Health Canada and our store is open. Stay safe and drop by for some great new deals!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have shared a very informative Article. I was looking for this kind of unique information. Please share more related information so I can get more knowledge.
    Hemp cereal boxes wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Hope all are fine here! i am continues reader you have shared really unique information soap boxes with window

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing such useful information.I hope to see more interesting articles from you. Have a look at these amazing wholesale custom mascara boxes

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you very much for drawing my notice to this. Your blog is jam-packed with useful facts. Unless I read it, I'd have no idea. I'll be back for more great material.
      Custom Smell Proof Bags

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was searching this kind of unique information and I got in your content kindly keep sharing with us that kind of unique information . CBD infused bath bomb boxes

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are providing great content to read. I was looking for this type of unique content. So you solve my issue. I must appreciate your efforts in providing good reading material.
    Custom CBD Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your post has left a lasting impression on me. You must also pay a visit to Custom Packaging Expert. for more Custom Printed Mylar Bags designs.

    ReplyDelete