Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Five Pawns Gambit Review

The other day I was talking about e-liquids with a friend who has been vaping a lot longer than I have. When I told him that apple was one of my favorite flavors he told me I had to check out a liquid called Gambit by Five Pawns. When I saw the price ($27.50 for 30ml) I was a little bit hesitant but he assured me that these were high quality e-liquids. Based on his recommendation, I ordered a bottle of Gambit (50pg/50vg 12mg nicotine) and to my surprise it was in my mailbox 2 days later. Super fast shipping since they are in California and I am on the East Coast.



GAMBIT is described as "classic, mellow apple pie makes a sweet and savory impression with flaky crust and decadent caramel, lightened by a dollop of French vanilla ice cream and unsweetened whipped cream." After a couple of puffs I could tell they nailed it! I could taste everything they described and in proper proportions. The apple is light but noticable and the unsweetened whipped cream is the perfect finishing touch. The rich and delicious flavor combined with the sophisticated packaging made me instantly feel like I had made a good purchase. Not to mention the priority shipping. I'm not sure if I will vape this all day, every day. Its more like a treat to be enjoyed from time to time like a big slice of apple pie ala mode. Great job Five Pawns!

15 comments:

  1. Le-Vap stocks some of the world's best e-liquids from Five Pawns, Twelve Vapors, Mad Mikes, Bumble Bee Vapor, Iceliqs, Suicide Bunny, and Jimmy the Juice Man.
    E-liqueds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are just getting started, smok alien 220w tc box mod is definitely the best choice. Besides ijoy captain tank has absolutely amazing flavors, produces lots of vapor, has a great battery, is extremely convenient to use. Shipping is fast and vapesourcing.com customer service is friendly. Nothing bad to say.

      Delete
  2. Lost Vape Mirage DNA75C Box Mod is designed by Lost Vape LTD. It is compatible with the single high drain 18650, 20700 and 21700 battery that can fire up to max 100W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for drawing my notice to this. Your blog is jam-packed with useful facts. Until I read that, I would have no idea. I'll come back for more fantastic material. Best wishes, and good luck.
    Hemp Cereal Packaging Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing such useful information.I hope to see more interesting articles from you. Have a look at these amazing wholesale custom mascara boxes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really thankful that you have shared very informative information soap boxes with window

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice article. its really helpful me. Very interesting and good post thanks for sharing such a good blog.
    -Personilized Smell Proof Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much for drawing my notice to this. Your blog is jam-packed with useful facts. Unless I read it, I'd have no idea. I'll be back for more great material.
      Custom Smell Proof Bags

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is unique and for this such an amazing blog I really thankful to you. CBD infused bath bomb boxes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really nice article. its really helpful me. Very interesting and good post thanks for sharing such a good blog.
    -Custom Soap Boxes Wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really nice article. its really helpful me. Very interesting and good post thanks for sharing such a good blog.
    -Bulk CBD Packaging Boxes Wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your way of providing knowledge is different from others. Thank you so much for providing this unique content. I must appreciate you so that you may provide us with some more unique articles.
    Custom Soap Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your way of providing knowledge is different from others. Thank you so much for providing this unique content. I must appreciate you so that you may provide us with some more unique articles.

    custom stand up pouches

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your post has left a lasting impression on me. You must also pay a visit to Custom Packaging Expert. for more Custom Printed Mylar Bags designs.

    ReplyDelete