Saturday, January 31, 2015

Beantown Vapor "Woodstock" Rootbeer Float eliquid review

In an endless search for great root beer flavored eliquid I came across this rootbeer float flavor at my local vape shop. I'd give you the back story but their website is currently down. I remember reading that they created it based on a root beer they really liked from a local craft brewery. You can read the story for yourself when their website comes back up if you like. On with the review...



I like it. It is a good tasting root beer with a bit of cream. I am by no means a cream huffing cloud chaser but I am not turned off by the cream finish or clouds this 70vg juice delivers. Personally, I would prefer they left the cream out altogether because I think it smoothes out the flavor a bit too much. The "rooty" flavors are strong... maybe a bit heavy on the licorice but it works for me. Not something I can vape all day but it remains in my rotation and I would recommend it to anyone searching for a decent rootbeer e-juice flavor.

3 comments:

  1. Whether your prime concern is variety or taste, VaporFi is will fulfill your vaping needs.

    With vape juices which are produced from food-grade ingredients, their vaping flavors are amazingly smooth and consistent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe smok al85 is one powerful e cigs, that produces more vapor than you'll ever need. On the other hand, it is quite a simple product as well, really easy to use. To sum it up, kanger k-pin works great and lasts for a long time. Definitely our #1 pick in vapesourcing and we vape it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lost Vape Mirage DNA75C Box Mod is designed by Lost Vape LTD. It is compatible with the single high drain 18650, 20700 and 21700 battery that can fire up to max 100W.

    ReplyDelete