Sunday, February 1, 2015

9 South Vapes "Cereal Killa" review

Even though this flavor does not fit my normal profile, I had to give in to the hype and buy a bottle of Cereal Killa. By hype I mean that EVERYONE ON THE INTERNET loves it and every time my local vape shop gets a shipment in, it is gone in a few days.

On their website, 9 South Vapes description reads "Feeling nostalgic? This milky fruity vape will definitely take you back to your saturday morning cartoon days! The Hype is Real..." This translates to a bowl of Fruity Pebbles or the milk that is left after eating a bowl of Fruity Pebbles. I used to love that cereal but don't really get into milk vapor.



So anyways, I bought a bottle the other day and must say the flavor is pretty much spot on what I remember Fruity Pebbles tasting like and pretty delicious. The milk or creamy part is definitely noticeable but not overpowering. It is only available in 90vg with 4mg of nicotine. The throat hit is not bad for this mix. The high vg makes it a visibly thick liquid with clouds to match. I don't love it nearly as much as the rest of the internet but there is something to it that keeps bringing me back. I was caught off guard by this flavor because down deep I wanted to hate it but for some reason I couldn't. Definitely not one of my favorite juices but I can understand the hype a bit more now.

15 comments:

  1. I believe smok stick aio is one powerful e cigs, that produces more vapor than you'll ever need. On the other hand, it is quite a simple product as well, really easy to use. To sum it up, vaporesso nrg tank works great and lasts for a long time. Definitely our #1 pick in vapesourcing and we vape it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fitcloud Condor RDA features a 24mm diameter and a Bottom Feeder Pin. You can adjust the airflow by setting on the tube and the bottom AFC ring, and the air from the center of deck gives you smooth feeling while vaping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This way my associate Wesley Virgin's report launches with this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL VIDEO.

    You see, Wesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he revealed hidden, "self mind control" tactics that the CIA and others used to get whatever they want.

    These are the EXACT same SECRETS tons of celebrities (especially those who "became famous out of nowhere") and elite business people used to become wealthy and famous.

    You've heard that you utilize only 10% of your brain.

    That's really because most of your brain's power is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Perhaps that thought has even taken place INSIDE OF YOUR own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head seven years back, while riding a non-registered, beat-up bucket of a car without a driver's license and with $3 in his pocket.

    "I'm very frustrated with going through life paycheck to paycheck! When will I get my big break?"

    You took part in those types of thoughts, am I right?

    Your very own success story is going to be written. All you have to do is in YOURSELF.

    Take Action Now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Thank you so much. I really need these tips. The detailed explanation is really helpful. Seeing how you write was very inspiring.
    Custom Hemp Cereal Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing such useful information.I hope to see more interesting articles from you. Have a look at these amazing wholesale custom mascara boxes



    ReplyDelete
  6. You wrote an amazing article. I am amazed, your efforts are showing in the article. I hope in future I will see more Articles from you.
    Custom CBD Packaging

    ReplyDelete
  7. You wrote an amazing article. I am amazed, your efforts are showing in the article. I hope in future I will see more Articles from you.
    -Unique Smell Proof Bags

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much for drawing my notice to this. Your blog is jam-packed with useful facts. Unless I read it, I'd have no idea. I'll be back for more great material.
      Custom Smell Proof Bags

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing such useful information. Thanks You I Read Your article its really informative. Keep up the good work. I hope to see more interesting articles from you.
    -High Quality CBD Chocolate Packaging

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice content, appreciable. It is such a kind of reading material that I was looking for to read.
    Uniqueness is the key to this content. Keep on providing me with such a great article.
    Custom CBD Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your way of providing knowledge is different from others. Thank you so much for providing this unique content. I must appreciate you so that you may provide us with some more unique articles.

    custom stand up pouches

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a fantastic article! We also offer personalised packaging at a reasonable price. Custom Printed Mylar Bags.

    ReplyDelete
  13. grate post. thanks for sharing this information I have been living in the UK and working for UniVapez for the last 2 years. I like research-based work. I love Disposable Vapes, the best ones are Crystal Prime 7000, Crystal Pro Max 4000, Bar Juice 5000
    and Elux Legend.

    ReplyDelete