Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Best Grape E-Liquid, E-Juice, Vape

Ahlusion comes through again with another great e-juice flavor! This one is called Grape Vine and it is now one of my favorites. I have tried many grapes over the years and most taste like grape candy. When I first started vaping I got hooked on the grape cartridges from V2 but since then I have progressed to bigger and better set ups and never really found another grape e-liquid that I was in love with.


I received Grape Vine as a free sample with my qualifying $25+ order from Ahlusion (great incentive to buy more and try new flavors). The site described it as "...a smooth, naturally sweetened grape flavored juice... there are absolutely no artificial coloring added." I was instantly hooked on its subtle sweetness and true grape flavor. Think concord grapes off the vine... Not candy or Kool-aid style grape and not overpowering. Since the initial order I have re-ordered several times and I have a feeling this one will stay in my rotation for a long time.

Vape Junkie is not affiliated with Ahlusion or get any free swag from them other than the samples which anyone gets if they ask, I just really like their flavors and would love to see them available at local vape shops so I don't always have to order online. Their online experience was a bit unpredictable but lately orders have been processed and shipped very quick.

13 comments:

  1. Hey there! I know this is kinda off topic but I’d figured I’d ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa? My blog goes over a lot of the same topics as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other. If you happen to be interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Great blog by the way!
    Wholesale vaping supplies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whether your prime concern is variety or taste, VaporFi is will fill your vaping needs.

    With vape juices that are extracted from food-grade ingredients, their vaping flavors are very smooth and consistent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe aspire pockex is one powerful ecig starter kit, that produces more vapor than you'll ever need. On the other hand, it is quite a simple product as well, really easy to use. To sum it up, vandy vape mesh rda works great and lasts for a long time. Definitely our #1 pick and we vape it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna thanks to a great extent for providing such informative and qualitative material therefore often. charlie's chalk dust slam berry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your information, it was really very helpful: bigbox mini 80w

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you're trying hard to burn fat then you need to start using this totally brand new tailor-made keto meal plan diet.

    To produce this keto diet service, licensed nutritionists, personal trainers, and professional cooks joined together to develop keto meal plans that are efficient, suitable, price-efficient, and delightful.

    Since their first launch in 2019, 1000's of clients have already completely transformed their body and health with the benefits a smart keto meal plan diet can offer.

    Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-confirmed ones provided by the keto meal plan diet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have shared a very informative Article. I was looking for this kind of unique information. Please share more related information so I can get more knowledge.
    Hemp cereal boxes wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing such useful information.I hope to see more interesting articles from you. Have a look at these amazing wholesale custom mascara boxes



    ReplyDelete
  9. Really thankful that you have shared very informative information soap boxes with window

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow such an amazing article and I got informative information in this article. Kindly keep sharing us that kind of articles. CBD infused bath bomb boxes

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for sharing your articles with us. Hopefully, you will be able to benefit us with more informative article.
    -Custom Printed Chocolate Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a fantastic article! We also offer personalised packaging at a reasonable price. Custom Printed Mylar Bags.

    ReplyDelete