Sunday, March 15, 2015

Mountain Oak Vapors Review - Red Drop

A buddy of mine recently ordered me a bottle of Red Drop from Mountain Oak Vapors. This is their take on a Raspberry Limeade type flavor. They describe it as"... a tart & sour limeade with a healthy splash of raspberry, the combination makes for a refreshingly flavorful vape!"



Lemon and lime e-liquids are all different. Some are sour and refreshing while others come off tasting like Lemon Pledge. Mountain Oak has come up with a nice, crisp and tart lime which works really well blended with raspberry. Both flavors are equally represented but I think the tartness is a touch more powerful than the sweetness. It works for me and I plan on ordering more.

This is not something I can vape in every tank because I can only take so much sour. For me this flavor is more of an alternate... I use my regulars for a day or two and then vape a tank of this to mix things up. Regardless, it is refreshingly sweet, sour and delicious! Also Red Drop is only available in 50vg/50pg so you get a bit more of a throat hit and the flavor is really pronounced.

5 comments:

  1. I believe sinuous p80 is one powerful ecig starter kit, that produces more vapor than you'll ever need. On the other hand, it is quite a simple product as well, really easy to use. To sum it up, aspire cleito exo tank replacement coil works great and lasts for a long time. Definitely our #1 pick and we vape it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fitcloud Condor RDA features a 24mm diameter and a Bottom Feeder Pin. You can adjust the airflow by setting on the tube and the bottom AFC ring, and the air from the center of deck gives you smooth feeling while vaping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. checkout https://vapingdb.com/ too

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have shared a very informative Article. I was looking for this kind of unique information. Please share more related information so I can get more knowledge.
    Custom Vape Cartridge Packaging

    ReplyDelete