Monday, January 27, 2014

Backwoods Brew - E-Liquid

I was online looking for a good ROOT BEER E-Liquid and kept coming across recommendations for a brand called Backwoods Brew. I decided to check em out and ordered 3 flavors to sample - Root Beer, Cola and Applewood. All 3 were 70pg/30vg (their default mix. no other options available) and i went with 12mg nicotine.

Ordering was easy and the shipping was quick and painless. The packaging is nothing special. The labels look like something they made on their office printer but its whats inside that matters so on with the reviews...



Backwoods Brew Applewood is described as a full flavor tobacco with a slightly sweet and crisp finish. Maybe I got a bad batch because I get none of the above. I get more of a Turkish style sweet tobacco with a side of perfume. I do not get smoked apple or anything even close. I have tried the juice fresh out of the box and also after steeping for a week and for me this flavor does not work. I can only assume my order was off because there are a bunch of great reviews for this flavor on the BWB site.

*UPDATE: After letting this flavor steep for another week or two I have gone back and tried it again and the flavor is MUCH better. The perfume flavor has almost completely gone away and the tobacco and hints of apple flavoring have really developed. I will have to do a post on the subject of "steeping" e-liquids in the near future.

Backwoods Brew Root Beer is described as a delicious and true flavoring with a generous throat hit. That is a pretty accurate description. I like drinking root beer and now I also enjoy vaping BWB root beer flavor. It tastes like a good sip of root beer. Maybe a little on the sweet side similar to a fountain soda that is a little high on the syrup. I thought the flavor was excellent straight out of the box and maybe even got a little better as it aged. It is not something I can vape all day but it is definitely enjoyable and I will purchase again. NOTE: I went with the 12mg nicotine level. I may have to try the 18mg next time because I don't really get the generous throat hit they mention in the description.

Backwoods Brew Cola is described as Crisp and clean taste like the old fountain sodas. Easy to vape. Simple and delicious with extra vapor. This description is pretty accurate. It reminds me of slightly flat Coca Cola. As far as cola liquids go, they pretty much hit this one on the head. Being a fan of Coca Cola in the past, I would consider this flavor crisp and delicious. I don't know what they mean by "extra vapor" though. Seems about the same as the others. Out of the 3 Backwoods flavors I sampled, I would give this one the highest ranking. I have been vaping it daily and will definitely purchase again.

9 comments:

  1. Whether your prime concern is taste or variety, Vaporfi is will fill your vaping needs.

    With vape juices that are extracted from food-grade ingredients, their vaping flavors are very smooth and consistent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are just getting started, osub 80w baby kit is definitely the best choice. Besides aspire speeder kit has absolutely amazing flavors, produces lots of vapor, has a great battery, is extremely convenient to use. Shipping is fast and vapesourcing.com customer service is friendly. Nothing bad to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lost Vape Mirage DNA75C Box Mod is designed by Lost Vape LTD. It is compatible with the single high drain 18650, 20700 and 21700 battery that can fire up to max 100W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it is hard to earn money online and finding the best legitimate jobs is hard to find. To help you in this dilemma you can visit Legitimate Online Jobs. �� sigaretta elettronica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a great blog, i really enjoyed reading this, good luck in your work. Menthol Vape Juice Flavors

    ReplyDelete
  6. You wrote an amazing article. I am amazed, your efforts are showing in the article. I hope in future I will see more Articles from you.
    custom printed bath bomb boxes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing such useful information.I hope to see more interesting articles from you. Have a look at these amazing wholesale custom mascara boxes



    ReplyDelete
  8. Please do share this kind of information as soon as possible soap boxes with window

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete